August 19, 2012
5 Things I Miss About Summer Linky
Nancy at Joy of Kindergarten is hosting an awesome linky party--5 Things I miss about summer!!
Although I still have 15 days before I officially report back to work, there are many things I'm going to miss about summer.
1. A cleaner house--I find myself cleaning...a lot! I finally got my office in order after it being a catch all for all my school stuff for over a year!! I know...it was bad. I'm typing this while sitting at my desk :o) It's a beautiful thing!!
2. Folded laundry--and put away! I've been keeping the laundry pile down and the clean piles are folded and put away shortly after they are taken out of the dryer. I love being able to find my favorite clothes...no more searching through baskets :)
3. Staying up late--I get so much done in the wee hours! It's so quiet :o) I love it!
4. Quality time with the babies--my almost two year olds are growing so fast and are at an age where they can be super adorable. I love hearing them talk...to me, to each other, or to any toy that vaguely resembles a phone--it's too cute!!
5. No papers to grade! I am dreading all the papers, especially since I have 26 kiddos so far on register. The comments are the worst! I know they are valuable and necessary, but they are so time consuming. I am not looking forward to that!
What are you going to miss this summer?