Image Map

December 27, 2012

Teachers College Common Core Resource

I hope everyone is enjoying the vacation--I am definitely lovin' the relaxing :)

I'm so excited to share this resource with you! Teachers College recently released videos of NYC teachers teaching lessons around the Common Core Standards!! The best part is...you can access the videos...for FREE!!


Click HERE to see the videos

I love the way Teachers College approaches literacy--unfortunately, my school is pulling away from it. It saddens me and I try my best to hold on to what I can of it. The videos are giving me a new and fresh way to approach the standards, while still using the TC methods that I love!


I hope you can use some of the information presented in these videos :)

How do you use TC's methods with the Common Core Standards? How do you plan to utilize the videos from TC? I'd love to hear from you :)


2 comments:

  1. You are pretty amazing, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine! I really appreciate the comment :)

      --jen

      Delete