Image Map

August 14, 2011

Let the countdown begin!

There's 16 days before I can get into my classroom and 23 days before I have to report for PD. Yikes!
That led me to start thinking about what needs to be done before the first day... let the list begin!

*redo schedule and time cards
*print out name plates 
*plan work stations for reading and math
*find a way to integrate grammar and vocab into word study while still giving an assessment every Friday
*order new plan book (I know...I've seen so many awesome lesson plan formats, but I absolutely fell in love with this site erin condren --she has teacher planners that you can personalize! I saw a recent post from The First Grade Parade and she blogged about an awesome deal--you should definitely check it out!!)
*fill in said plan book!
*revisit the common core standards for reading 
*become more familiar with the ccss for writing and math
*read "Rethinking Homework" and make my homework more effective and meaningful
*make Homeworkopoly board and figure out where to put it
*start making some of the awesome ideas I found on Pinterest (you can check my pins out here )
*place another vistaprint order around my sports theme

Wow! That's a lot! I better get started... tomorrow haha! :o)
Enjoy your Sunday!

Tootles,

No comments:

Post a Comment